How to apply
Please read this information carefully.
1. Choose a course and check the course brochure on our website:
The Course for all entry requirements.
Please read our “MGS Pre-enrolment Information” carefully.
2. Domestic Student
3. Ensure that you have attached all the relevant documents One certified true copy of qualifications (including an IELTS test or its equivalence, if any) must be enclosed and translated into English, if necessary.
- A copy of your passport.
- Return the completed Application Form and the necessary documents to:
Macquarie Grammar School
PO Box Q1259 Queen Victoria Building NSW 1230
Tel: (02) 8228 3022
- If your application is successful you will receive a Letter of Offer, for the nominated course. We will advise you about fee payment (including the non-refundable AUD$300 Enrolment Fee), how to apply for your visa and arrangements for your airport pick-up and accommodation if required. For information concerning student visas to Australia, please refer to the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) website-www.immi.gov.au. Alternatively, contact Macquarie Grammar School, directly via telephone.
- Once we receive your fees and confirm you have signed our Terms & Conditions on the Application Form, we will send you an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE); this is to be used to apply for your student visa.
Students Applying whilst in Australia
1. Submit your form in person to the Enrolment Officer on Level 8, 225 Clarence Street, Sydney.
2. The Registrar will process your documentation and book a time for you to complete an English Placement Test.
3. Upon completion of the reading you will be asked to wait whilst the assessment is evaluated.
Students applying whilst still overseas
4. Attend a meeting in person with the School agent.
5. If you meet the School academic requirements and English requirements of an IELTS of 5.0 (Yrs 7 -- 10), 5.5 (Yrs 11 -- 12), the agent will organise your enrolment procedure into Macquarie Grammar School.
6. If you do not meet the School IELTS entry requirement, the agent will organise registration into a front end English course followed by entry into Macquarie Grammar School.