Macquarie Grammar School is uniquely positioned to become a ‘School of the future’, providing outstanding teaching and learning and academic excellence, and able to adapt strategically and efficiently to a changing World.
Our constant purpose is to foster and maintain a tradition of developing students to be prepared for today’s World and that of the future; who are balanced in intellectual, emotional, social, and physical skills; are in possession of knowledge and attributes and a love of learning for life; and willing to serve their contemporaries and the wider community.
Macquarie Grammar is a not-for-profit School for all students from Year 7 to Year 12, located on one site which is coordinated, coherent and connected, and operates from a shared vision, mission and established core values. Future profits will be applied to improving resources and funding scholarships and bursaries.
Our Strategic Initiatives and Focus
- Macquarie Grammar will attract, develop and retain the best teaching and support staff, to comply with its vision and values.
- Macquarie Grammar will develop an outstanding curriculum to enhance learning opportunities for our students.
- Macquarie Grammar will enhance our relationships with the parent community and other important stakeholders.
- Macquarie Grammar will have the services, infrastructure and financial capacity to deliver our strategic goals.
- Macquarie Grammar will maintain our inclusive traditions and enhance our position in the local, national, and international community.
- Information and communications technologies will be the enabler of our strategy.